Affiliate marketing is a fruitful business offering hundreds of thousands of affiliates as proofs of success. They’ve earned millions and share their tactics to help others follow the suit.
The question “Is earning $6K/Day with affiliate marketing a reality?” is still a secret. However, many of the entrepreneurs have given this goal a try. And believe me, those who’re consistent with the approaches, may not have reached there but they’re making way better than most of the other digital marketers.
There’s no single formula when it comes to affiliate marketing business, and that’s actually the most attractive feature. It’s all about your will, your confidence, your ability to stand in hard times, and your consistency, affiliate marketing can become a hidden treasure for you.
So, based on the knowledge and skills of different successful affiliates, this list showcases experienced approaches and methods to succeed in affiliate marketing:
Invest in Knowledge and Make Use of It
To start with, affiliate marketing is a broad niche, beyond your imagination. Therefore, it offers mind-boggling knowledge and thousands of opportunities enough to tear your hairs apart.
First of all, be prepared to admit you don’t know what you don’t know. Then start searching for answers. Keep those moments in mind when you succeeded, and believe in yourself that you would succeed this time too.
Even if you’re a one-product type of a guy, you’ll always be a learner. Always search for things and document how you found answers to the problem. It will help you set a really informative guide to show-off when you become successful.
Know What to Implement and When
In your journey affiliate marketing success you have to learn to implement what you learned. Most internet marketers, especially affiliates fail in this respect because they’re reluctant or scared to implement any new strategy they come across.
You can’t just implement everything, but if it’s relevant to your niche and resonate in your mind, try to make use of it. This practice, in the long run, will give you the confidence to try new things without fearing the outcomes.
Learning something new is one thing, and implementing it at the right time is another. You may want to use Google Analytics to increase web traffic. Perhaps, the need of hiring a content manager would arise in the future. You should know what to implement and when while focusing on your target.
Choose the Right Tools at the Right Moment
There is a possibility to start affiliate marketing without a penny, but it limits your abilities and prevents you from enjoying the real privileges. Helpful affiliate marketing tools have a certain price. There are free versions but you won’t be able to get the real benefits out of them like the way you do with paid tools.
Some handy tools
- Web hosting tools: Don’t go after freebie sites like Wix or Blogger if you’re serious about earning $6K/day. Be prepared to spend $3 – $10 everyone with exceptional web hosting platforms like HostGator, Bluehost, or A2 Hosting.
- Domain Names: Choose your domain name wisely and register it with a separate company, not the web hosting service you hired.
- Build your email list: Get an email software to create a list of potential customers whom you could send product promos to. Aweber is a great tool to start with.
- Generate Traffic: If you have a new blog, and you want to get traffic, Tailwind by Pinterest is a great tool to start. This scheduling tool liberates you from pinning products and does it on its own.
- Content Scheduling: You can use Boardbooster by Pinterest to schedule your content. Some people use Tailwind for both activities, but I recommend you to use each of them for separate purposes. Boardbooster is an amazing tool with a Looping feature that automatically re-pins old pins on their respective boards. It also deletes duplicates by comparing the engagement of the two and removing the one with less engagement.
- Keyword Research: If your target is to get to that magical figure of $6k/day, you have to be pretty good at keyword research. Luckily, there are free guides on how to conduct keyword research to target your audience. Then you should know about the Keyword Research Tool offered by Google which is pretty basic. Some of the best tools include Soolve, Jaaxy, Google Search Console, and others.
Cache of Products
That’s again up to you how many products you want to promote. Previously, we discussed you should stick to one product and dig deeper to explore opportunities to invite new customers. You can do the same, but while digging deeper, there will be opportunities and products that may be easy to promote for you. So, don’t miss the opportunity.
Having said that, you cannot just throw the links to all affiliate products in one article. It’s not the right way to do. Plus, it devalues your content, too. While creating a post like this one, choose your products wisely.
Write Pillar Posts
This is the exact reason why you should be careful about inserting affiliate links. There should be enough content on your website to support those products, or enough knowledge to write about them in that particular post (if you don’t have support articles to link to). Foundation content is evergreen content and it should answer all the queries.
There are different ways to drive traffic to your affiliate site and retain your customers, but not all of those are equally efficient. As above, we discussed how Pinterest tools can help generate traffic. It is crucial to try different sources, including SEO, Social Networks, Email Marketing, and other digital marketing sources to get an audience for your product.
For your convenience, here is a list of tips to generate your website’s traffic quickly. But, creating content for the targeted audience consistently, and marketing your content is absolutely vital for your affiliate marketing success.
Come Up With Your Own Products
It’s optional whether you want to come up with your own products or not. By promoting your own products, you’ll have better revenue generation opportunities. Anyways, there are affiliates who don’t even think about bringing their own products to the table, and that’s acceptable.
Think about 2-3 years from now, when you’ll have all the expertise as a successful affiliate. Then you might want to try launching a product of your own. So, leave the idea for now if you don’t want it, but I recommend you should file this piece of knowledge for future use.
Know What and How to Outsource
Since your dream is to earn thousands of dollars in one day and continue earning it, you cannot do it on your own. You need to have a workforce to accomplish all the tasks on time. This is where outsourcing comes in the picture.
If you’re good at promoting your affiliate product(s), you may want to outsource the content creation part so that you can focus on what you’re good at. Similarly, there are other areas, like getting advertisements, running reports, managing your dashboard, development and many others that may hinder you from focusing on your main task.
Affiliate marketing can become simple if you plan the stuff beforehand. If you’re already running a business then it will be pretty easy to implement the above tips and focus on increasing your revenues.